Friday, May 16, 2008

MOJ

Well it is official. We have received word that our dossier has been logged in with the Ministry of Justice. Now, if we receive a referral by 9/1/08, we will be able to complete the adoption. I am hopeful that we will receive a referral during this period. Based on movement of other families, I feel that we have moved up on "the list" a fair amount since March.

May 15 was a day full of good news! Not only did we receive the update on our dossier, but we also welcomed a new member to our family. I am the proud aunt of our new niece, Jenna, who was born 5/15 . I will post her picture so you can all she how adorable she is. She will be welcomed home tomorrow by her two big sisters Emma and Megan.

John and I are now uncle and aunt to 12 wondeful kids. Wow! Can't wait to bring home our first little one.

1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

Great news! Now you're ready for referral :)