Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So soon?

I know its amazing. A second post in 2 days. I was looking through some more pictures of Linh to bring to work and found some more cute ones to share. Ok, who am I kidding? They are all cute. However, it would take a lot of computer time to upload all 663 pics to the blog, so since I'm filtering through, I picked some particularly adorable pics. I'm also working on uploading a cute video, but so far I'm having technical difficulties. Be warned, I may have ANOTHER post later in the week if we are able to work through the technical problems.

Until then, enjoy-


Isn't she the cutest duck you've ever seen?













The best sound - her laughing














Sweet Linh














Linh and Rudi













Good friends - Linh kissing Rudi

4 comments:

Jackie, Rich, and Mya Grace said...

Great pics!!! Linh is adorable!!!

Jessica Alvarez said...

Awww! She is so cute! How do you stop yourself from smothering her in kisses all day long?

Stevens Family said...

Oh she is just adorable. My goodness she's growing so fast. I love her hair; so cute!!

Yoli said...

What a cutie pie!