I checked the Holt blog today (at work which I try really hard to limit). And I had a PM from another family adopting a little boy from Hanoi. They had received a video of their little guy. In the video is another child that he thought was Linh- based on her referral photos I posted. So I sent him my email. I am unable to check home email at work (security and all). As soon as I arrived home, I checked email and would you believe he already sent the video? It is about 1 minute in length and their little boy is the focus (very adorable baby about 1 month older than Linh) and there is another child in the background. Most of the time you just see 2 little legs moving around and the child is playing with a toy. But then the little baby turns around and it is Linh! There is no question about it. All that hair and those eyes!
I am so grateful to this family that sought me out to send me the video clip. We do not "know" each other and have never communicated before today. But they gave John and me a glimpse of baby Linh. It is wonderful to have this snippet of her.
2 comments:
OMGness! How wonderful! I got a bunch of pictures of Autumn from a visitor to the orphanage and it was such a blessing.
Hi Suzanne,
How fun! I love seeing pictures of our baby, Peekaboo. We just happened upon a little photo that was on another blog. It was thrilling to see her sweet little face staring back at me. Thanks for letting Michael and I enjoy your blog.
Post a Comment