Friday, February 20, 2009

We are going to Vietnam!!!!


We received the most wonderful phone call yesterday! We have approval to travel to Vietnam. We are going to meet Linh on 3/9/09!!!
We are still on cloud 9!

We have our flights booked, our hotel requests submitted, visa applications on their way, re- fingerpint appointments in process. This weekend I will work on a game plan for the next 2 weeks of what we need to complete.

We are going to have the best weekend knowing that we are only a couple of weeks away from meeting Linh.

And we received these photos of Linh that were taken just last week! Look at how she has grown!









10 comments:

Cathy Colson said...

What beautiful photos! Congratulations, Mommy and Daddy!! I can't wait to meet Linh when you return. Please, have a safe trip.

Jessica Alvarez said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you! And what wonderful photos of your beautiful little girl! Good luck making all the travel arrangements, and packing!

asian~treasures said...

HOORAY!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be there in a very few short days & you'll be there soon after! Sounds like there will be 4 families that overlap a little bit.
We, too, got new pictures & info on Adria. She sounds like she's got a temper; probably a good thing since she has Micah for a big brother.
Love Linh's hair!! Pack some bows/barrettes. : )
See you in a couple weeks!!
Sheri

J and J said...

Congrats! WOW look at her hair! It has grown SO much. She is ADORABLE! We are excited to follow your journey as you go get your baby girl!

Jackie, Rich, and Mya Grace said...

Holy Cow look at all that hair!!! Mya is very jealous! I am so excited for you guys!!!!! Good luck with everything...can't wait to follow your journey!

Stevens Family said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! I can't wait to follow your journey!! Have a great time getting everything together for your trip and spending those last few days as a couple.

Annette said...

Yeah!!! We were so excited to hear about your news! Linh is such a doll!!! Good luck with your preparations. You will be with your baby soon!

Annette

Hank said...

HOOORAY!!!!! CONGRATS!!! Looking forward to following and being jealous that we can't go again!!!! Not yet at least :-)

Cheryl F. said...

I am so excited to hear that this is finally happening for you. She is adorable, and will be so blessed. Can't wait to follow your journey...
Cheryl F

Valorie Leonard said...

I'm stalking your blog!!! I can't wait to see you with Linh! We'll try to meet up when we arrive in Hanoi. I think we overlap just a couple of days. We still don't have the hotel finalized. PM me on Holt BB and maybe we can catch up! Congratulations!