Sunday, March 8, 2009

We are here!

We arrived in Hanoi last night. Today we met another Holt family at breakfast and then went to the Big C to do some shopping. We took it easy this afternoon and walked around a bit to familiarize ourselves with the city.
Tomorrow morning- we meet Linh!! I will do my best to post some pics.

10 comments:

Valorie Leonard said...

Oh Yeah! I can't wait to see photos! Congratulations!

Cheryl F. said...

Glad you made it you must be so excited. Can't wait to see some pictures...
Cheryl F

Jessica Alvarez said...

Yay! Glad you made it safely. Enjoy the trip! We're dying to see photos.

Annette said...

So glad you made it safely to Hanoi! Just a few more hours until you meet your sweet Linh. I am so excited for you!

Hank said...

Welcome to Ha Noi!! Can't wait to follow along!!!!

Valorie Leonard said...

It's 5:30 Hanoi time...I'm praying for you and Linh!

J and J said...

YEAH!!! So glad to hear you made it! Can't wait to see pictures tomorrow of the wonderful meeting! Try and get some rest:)

asian~treasures said...

Hooray!! We saw them in the lobby this morning; the Holt van was here & they were getting ready to head out to the orphanage to meet Linh!! : )
Can't wait so see them together!

Sheri

Our Family said...

Happy Day!! Congratulations family! Love, Mary Li and Jim

Unknown said...

I can't begin to tell you how happy we are for both of you! We're glad you made it there, and can not wait to see pictures of the three of you together!! Talk to you soon!
Charles and Rebecca