Monday, July 27, 2009

End of July already

Wow! Time flies. Linh is doing wonderful. I feel like I say it all the time- but she really is so much fun!

Here are some pics from the 4th of July weekend.







Playing at the park with Daddy-


















Hanging out at the CityFest -














So this is a Slip N Slide-












4 comments:

J and J said...

She is ADORABLE! her hair is georgeous too. she may need to donate some to Sam:)

Jessica Alvarez said...

She is so cute! Love the pictures!

asian~treasures said...

Everyone looks great!! Linh's hair is getting SO long. Let me know if it needs to be cut...I'll send Adria right over. : )

Sheri, David, Micah & Adrai

Annette said...

Oh my goodness! Linh is a doll! She is so precious. That is wonderful that she is doing so well.

Thank you so much for your encouraging messages on our blog. They really mean a lot. Dannette is one special little girl to have so many people praying for her.