Six months ago today we met this tiny little angel for the first time.

She has brought us so much joy- more than John and I ever even imagined. Linh is such a sweet and happy girl. She is the best gift in the world.
Look at her today. Our sweet little baby is now an adorable toddler.

6 comments:
: ) It's hard to believe it's been 6 mos, but I know it has been because that's what it is for us, too.
Linh was such a tiny, quiet girl in VN...glad that she's added such joy & fun to your lives!
Sheri, David, Micah & Adria
What a beautiful girl...you are blessed, Suzanne!
Katie Gray
Wow! 6 months flew by quickly! It's always amazing to see how children blossom once they are home with their families.
I love Linh's picture. She is absolutely adorable!
She is so beautiful!!! Happy 6 months as a family!!!
Wow! Has she grown! Congrats!
AWW Such a sweet little girl! Congrats on 6 blessed months together! She is adorable!
Post a Comment