Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its Wednesday










We went to apply for Linh's passport this morning. We are doing well. Trying to adjust to each other. Linh eats a lot and sleeps without any problem. She is wobbly walking but she seems to like it. I have some pics below- I know everyone has been waiting. Sorry it took me so long.








9 comments:

Valorie Leonard said...

Congratulations! I have been stalking you! Linh is adorable.

J and J said...

I have been waiting for picture too:) I recognize those blue plastic chairs anywhere from the passport office:)

So good to see your family happy and together! Linh is a cutie!

asian~treasures said...

Beautiful girl!! So fun to see these sweet kids being united with their families!!
We'll see you later...maybe do some shopping.

Sheri, David, Micah & Adria

Hank said...

Congrats!!! Glad to see the three of you as a family!!! Enjoy the time in Ha Noi! AHHH those hard blue chairs at the Ministry of Police!!!

Jackie, Rich, and Mya Grace said...

Love all the pics! The outfit Linh has on in the 1st pic is the exact same one we brought for Mya to wear in VN! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your trip!

Jessica Alvarez said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!

Annette said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!! I am so glad to hear that things are going well. Thanks for sharing pics!

Annette

Unknown said...

Congratulations to your new family! We can't wait to see her in person. She is so cute!!

Stevens Family said...

Awe, she is so, so precious! I'll have to say, I'm jealous Suzanne; you look beautiful! Hair, make up, cute clothes even jewelery! I was lucky to get in a shower those first few days trying to fumble through being a new mommy. You've already got it down :)

Have a wonderful time getting to know your little sweetie and enjoying the splendor of Vietnam.